Open Source Projects
- django-avatar — A Django app for handling user avatars.
- django-field-history — A Django app to track changes to a model field.
- Lintly — A Continuous Integration CLI that slurps up linter output and sends it to a GitHub PR review.
- Flake8Rules — Descriptions and examples for the rules in Flake8 (pyflakes, pycodestyle, and mccabe).
- django-lazy-tags — A Django app for easily loading template tags via AJAX.
In 2014 I created a brand new website for Missouri Southern State University. This website uses Pure CSS for its grid layout, jQuery for the home page carousel (and more), and PHP for displaying MSSU tweets and news articles from the Accents newsletter. The website consists of one home page and five templates for all of the interior pages. The website is optimized for all devices from mobile to desktop.