- django-avatar — A Django app for handling user avatars.
- django-field-history — A Django app to track changes to a model field.
- Lintly — A Continuous Integration CLI that slurps up linter output and sends it to a GitHub PR review.
- flake8rules.com — Descriptions and examples for the rules in Flake8 (pyflakes, pycodestyle, and mccabe).
- django-lazy-tags — A Django app for easily loading template tags via AJAX.
- ci.py – A Python library for working with CI services.
- Lintly-Flake8 GitHub Action – A GitHub Action for creating automatic PR reviews using Flake8.
In 2017 I created Lintly, an automatic Python linter which comments on GitHub pull requests. Lintly used Python 3.6 and Django 1.11. Lintly is no longer available, but many pieces of it have been open sourced, including the Lintly CLI.
In 2014 I created a brand new website for Missouri Southern State University. This website uses Pure CSS for its grid layout, jQuery for the home page carousel (and more), and PHP for displaying MSSU tweets and news articles from the Accents newsletter. The website consists of one home page and five templates for all of the interior pages. The website is optimized for all devices from mobile to desktop.