At BriteCon 2019 I gave a talk on BriteQuote, BriteCore’s configurable Quoting system.
At BriteCon 2019 I also introduced our new BriteLines Product Owner Chelsea Ux to talk about the changes in BriteLines since BriteCon 2018.
At BriteCon 2018 I gave a talk on BriteLines, which is one of the projects I currently lead at BriteCore.
In this talk, I demonstrate the capabilities of BriteLines to our customers. This includes:
- Defining insurance products
- Data modeling insurance products with Fields and Coverages
- Rating insurance products with Rate Tables and Calculations
- Inheriting product definitions across multiple states
- Versioning products over time
At BriteCon 2017 I gave a talk on BriteClaims, which is a project I formerly lead.